Friday, March 4, 2011

Launched!

It's been a while since I've been trying to get some data online about the 'real' side of my work, that is, Chemistry of active components of spices. The main idea was to have all my material organized so that I would not have to run about searching when some new issue propped up.

My first intention was to write a series of articles in the journal published by my employer; but after getting nowhere in that direction, I decided on a blog. Here I'd have more space, more colours to splash around and - most important - I can publish when I want.

I do have a technical blog, and there I unload all the stuff I chase after when the fancy strikes me; that one's more of a 'personal' thing. This, however, is going to be different. The articles here would be as close to normal publications as I can make them.

The next step is another site for Theoretical Chemistry of the compounds described in this blog, but that is some way into the future.

So here goes. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment